[News] [Rival] Microsoft (MSFT) Sinks to 52-Week Low

Microsoft (NasdaqNM: MSFT) Hedged Price Watch Alert

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft (NasdaqNM: MSFT) closed yesterday at $27.54. So far the stock has
| hit a 52-week low of $26.87 and 52-week high of $37.50. Microsoft stock has
| been showing support around 27.02 and resistance in the 27.90 range.
`----

http://www.marketintelligencecenter.com/articles/628186

Has Microsoft not spent $36 billion over the past couple of years to fill the
gap/vacuum of fleeing investors?

Recent:

Microsoft sees slide in profits

Does Microsoft Need Yahoo Before Its Windows Shatter?

,----[ Quote ]
| And what happens if Windows becomes moot? Microsoft loses the foundation of
| its success–your desktop. If we agree that Google is building its empire
| around your web browser, it’s fair to say that Microsoft has built its empire
| around your operating system. If Microsoft Windows takes a huge hit, the
| company loses that solid foundation. But, if Microsoft can acquire Yahoo, it
| will find itself with a back-up platform–your web browser.
`----

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2008/04/does-microsoft-need-yahoo-before-its-windows-shatter.html

Microsoft says to borrow money for Yahoo deal

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Corp said on Monday it may borrow money for the first time in its
| history to fund a portion of its $44.6 billion unsolicited offer for Yahoo
| Inc.
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNews/idUSN0455692920080205

Microsoft's DreamSpark – What a Giveaway

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/microsofts-dreamspark-%E2%80%93-what-giveaway