[News] Good New Lists of Ten Items on Linux and Open Source

10 open source e-learning projects to watch

,----[ Quote ]
| As corporate and government organizations embrace the Web for delivering more
| education and training programs, a wealth of free and open source e-learning
| applications will help lower the barrier to entry. TechWorld looks at the
| options.
`----

http://www.techworld.com.au/article/223565/10_open_source_e-learning_projects_watch

10 organizations of interest to FOSS developers

,----[ Quote ]
| Over the years, I came to appreciate a number of organizations that although
| not directly linked to free software and open source are of interest to the
| FOSS community. Pretty much everybody knows the free software foundation, the
| software freedom law center, the Linux foundation, The GNU project, the open
| source initiative, Creative Commons or Groklaw.  Here is a list of other
| extremely interesting (mostly US-born) organizations and/or projects.
`----

http://blog.milkingthegnu.org/2008/06/organizations-of-interest-to-foss-developers.html

The 10 Best Linus Torvalds Quotes

,----[ Quote ]
| 9. “I don't doubt at all that virtualization is useful in some areas. What I
| doubt rather strongly is that it will ever have the kind of impact that the
| people involved in virtualization want it to have.”
|
| 10. “Now, most of you are probably going to be totally bored out of your
| minds on Christmas day, and here's the perfect distraction. Test 2.6.15-rc7.
| All the stores will be closed, and there's really nothing better to do in
| between meals.”
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2008/06/the_10_best_lin.html

Related:

Dual-Licensing Linux Kernel with GPL V2 and GPL V3

,----[ Quote ]