[News] New Stable Release of KDE4; PCLinuxOS Magazine

KDE 4.0.5 Release Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE Community today announced the immediate availability of KDE 4.0.5,
| the fifth bugfix and maintenance release for the latest generation of the
| most advanced and powerful free desktop. KDE 4.0.5 is the fourth monthly
| update to KDE 4.0. It ships with a basic desktop and many other packages;
| like administration programs, network tools, educational applications,
| utilities, multimedia software, games, artwork, web development tools and
| more. KDE's award-winning tools and applications are available in 49
| languages.
`----

http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.0.5.php

PCLinuxOS Magazine June 2008 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| PCLinuxOS Magazine, June 2008 (Issue 22) is available to download.
`----

http://www.pclosmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=84&Itemid=28

Days ago:

KDE 4 Progress: New plasmoids, Akonadi, KRunner and more

| In spite of fragmentary information about changes, that I’ve published since
| my last insight (like the Amarok 2 visual changelog), I’ve decided after all
| to gather them all in
| one place. Hence, I invite you to the next insight of KDE 4. The revision of
| the day is 811150.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/kde/kde-4-progress-new-plasmoids-akonadi-krunner-and-more/

Last week: