Re: [News] Open Source Firm "Big Buck Bunny" Officially Released

* Ian Hilliard peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> I watched the Flash version, but not the whole thing.
>
> You need to watch it through to the end of the credits. There's a funny
> ending.

I'll have to do that.

I liked in the credits where they mention all the other open-source
stuff they use, including Ubuntu and python.

--
The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to
factor large prime numbers.