Re: [News] 18% Rise in LinuxTag Attendance

____/ 7 on Tuesday 03 June 2008 21:26 : \____

> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 01:59:08 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> Rise in Attendance at International LinuxTag
>>
>> The stench must have been unbearable.
>

> Fsck you asshole!
>
> If you have nothing useful to say when Linux attendance
> is rising, Linux advocacy newsgroup is not for you.
>
> I'm sure there is a news story here that the big
> journals and newspapers are missing.
>
> In EU in particular, it is illegal to be asstroturfing in
> newsgroups.
> In USA, it is illegal to post commercially reduced
> articles without compliance to advertising regulations.

There's someone out there that wants Gary Stewart in prison, based on an E-mail
I received and posted in this newsgroup.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Sharks are immune to cancer
Cpu(s): 24.2%us,  3.6%sy,  1.0%ni, 66.6%id,  4.2%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st