Re: [News] 18% Rise in LinuxTag Attendance

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 14:15:54 -0400, Rick wrote:

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 06:01:28 -0500, Rick wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 23:19:15 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 01:59:08 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Rise in Attendance at International LinuxTag
The stench must have been unbearable.

All those unwashed, bearded masses in one room.

I'll bet the area hotels had to fumigate the guest rooms after that
event.

Oh well, at least the hotels don't have to worry about the Linux loons
stealing the soap and shampoo.

http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

KDE at LinxTag 2008, Day 4 - Live as a Booth Babe
KDE a "Booth Babe?"

You're killing me Roy Schestowitz.

Most trade shows have beautiful, generally scantily dressed ladies
demonstrating the vendor's products.

So you Linux loons have programmers?

God, I'm dying here because i still don't believe it.

Oh well, I suppose the stench scared away any prospective female models.
Why are you such a piece of shit bitch?
Why do you hate Roy so much? What has he ever done to you?
Why do you hate Linux so much?
Why do you hate Linux so much, but, by your own words, continue to use it?
Fecal matter again...What is it with Linux advocates and their obsession
with fecal matter?
It is nasty and it stinks, hence its comparison to you.

I don't hate Roy. Roy is a SPAMMER. The life of a SPAMMER is a lonely one.
If you don't hate him, why do you stalk and insult him?

I don't stalk him.
I reply to his inane messages.

You don't stalk him? You follow him to various messsage boards and forums, and then report back here. You seem to "know" he is being "monitored" and threaten him with the "monitoring" here. You reply to every one of his posts, and with nothing but insults.

As for insulting, what goes around comes around.

.. which is why you get insulted so much by somany.

I don't hate Linux
Your actions and your words speak otherwise. They speak volumes. I'd be willing to bet you cannot match your insults to Linux with postive comments.

If I were in a lucid group I would.
This group is a cesspool so I just contribute just like everyone else does.

So, you like to play in cess... sys something about you.

I actually use Linux so I can expose the LIEnix Liars in this group.
There's no such thing as LIEnix, except in your mind, And, you are one ofth most prolific liars here.

I tell it like it is.

You lie. You dishonestly distort.