Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 10:38 : \____

> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
>

>> http://digg.com/linux_unix
> Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compatibility
>>
>> More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
>> Internet.
>>
>> If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting
>> and in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep
>> making mistakes like this.
>>
>> Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.
>

> Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
> Have you informed the Police?

More bullsh*t and libel from the Microsoft shills. The publication messed up
with its own link. My link was fine and I do it all manually. I have no
scripts.

Libel, libel, libel. Slime, slime, slime.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
 19:20:01 up 47 days, 17:32,  5 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.72, 1.28