Re: Microsoft AstroTrurfer Bully to Suppress

> ____/ Tattoo Vampire on Saturday 17 May 2008 15:25 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Heh. Gang O' Ballmer has found someone new to bully.
>>>
>>> You systematically intimidate one person after the other, aren't you, filthy
>>> Munchkin Scott Douglas? Microsoft cronies must be proud to have mastered the
>>> political art of smear campaigns, disinformation and Machiavellian
>>> techniques.
>>
>> I don't get why they think they've pulled off a coup of some type. My name
>> and location are hardly secret.
>
> Yes, but can you envision yourself going into a Mac newsgroup, hunting people's
> addresses and then harassing them?
>
>> The only irritation has been a few empty voicemails left on my Grand Central
>> number, but anything with no caller ID gets sent straight to spam anyhow.

The game of ruling by fear inolves making everyone to afraid to speak
the truth.  Threats, of course, are in the nature of ruling by fear, and
"exposing" someone's identity is part of the threat part of the method.
It's interesting that the truth, in itself, inspires such fear on the
part of the astroturfers, the Microsoft publicity machine.  The whole
point of parliament is to debate instead of impose.  Why are business
practices 1,000 years behind politics?

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |