[News] Praise for Linux Mint 5.0, New VectorLinux Deluxe Release

Linux Mint 5.0 is Simple (in a good way)

,----[ Quote ]
| On the whole, I enjoyed the the entire experience of Linux Mint and I can
| already see myself using it more than I used Ubuntu.
`----

http://alternativenayk.wordpress.com/2008/06/13/linux-mint-50-is-simple-in-a-good-way/

VectorLinux: new site, new SOHO Deluxe release!

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/06/13/12/20/18-vectorlinux-new-site-new-soho-de

Recent:

Linux Mint 5 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux Mint 5 Elyssa is the best release I’ve seen to date and is something
| that I would feel comfortable running for the next three years. It feels very
| stable (apart from Firefox 3), and it’s definitely a distribution I could
| recommend to the young and old alike. It’s polished, consistent, and well
| thought out. I’d like to thank the people who run the distribution for their
| hard work and continued efforts to make the best desktop OS yet!
`----

http://gayhacker.wordpress.com/2008/06/09/linux-mint-5-review/

Linux Mint 5.0

,----[ Quote ]
| LinuxMint has impressed me in the past. It offers a stable base of Ubuntu
| along with several useful pieces that aren't included for legal reasons and
| packages it all into a pleasant looking sytem. I expected much of the same
| with this release.
`----

http://www.techiemoe.com/tech/linuxmint5.htm

Linux Mint 5 Elyssa Released - Light Edition also available!

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux Mint is a Linux LiveCD based on the popular Ubuntu Linux distribution.
| Its purpose is to produce an up-to-date, comfortable and elegant GNU/Linux
| distribution.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Linux-Mint-5-Elyssa-Released-87561.shtml

Release Notes for Linux Mint 5 Elyssa