[News] Mandriva 2008 Spring Now on a USB Key

Mandriva Flash 2008 Spring released

,----[ Quote ]
| Mandriva today announces the launch of the Mandriva Flash 2008 Spring, the
| new product in the popular Mandriva Flash family. Take your entire desktop
| with you wherever you go! Mandriva Flash is a USB key containing a complete,
| bootable version of the Mandriva Linux distribution, letting you boot
| straight into your own Linux desktop on almost any computer, with no
| installation or alteration of the host system required. Mandriva Flash 2008
| Spring offers 8GB of space which you can organise as you like, prioritizing
| space for more system files or for your personal data and documents.
`----

http://club.mandriva.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Flash2008Spring

Recent:

FR: Education Ministry encourages Open Source use

,----[ Quote ]
| The discount agreement with Mandriva is valid for the next four years. How
| many of France's postgraduate schools and universities today use GNU/Linux
| distribution Mandriva is not recorded, said Verez.
`----

http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7663/469

French Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries Choose Mandriva

,----[ Quote ]
| The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries chose to migrate its local
| servers (about 400 machines) from Windows NT Server to Mandriva
| Corporate Server 4.0, within two years.
`----

http://www.mandriva.com/company/press/pr/french_ministry_of_agriculture_and_fisheries_choose_mandriva

The 10th anniversary of Mandriva