Re: [News] BSA Hands Out Pro-Intellectual Monopoly Bribes, Ransom

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Has Anyone Received the BSA's $1M Software Piracy Reward?
>
> ,----[ Quoye ]
> | "The BSA hasn't yet paid out $1 million, although we are very willing to
> | do so if the opportunity arises," writes BSA spokesman Rodger Correa in
> | an e-mail. "That's how serious we take our mission of [intellectual
> | property] protection."
> `----
>
> http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/147448
has_anyone_received_the_bsas_1m_software_piracy_reward.html
> http://tinyurl.com/5m7fp2

The BSA is just a conspiracy.

If they really take their jobs seriously, they would be handing
out LiveCDs to kids when they lecture to them.
Its free - each class handout of say 30 CDs will set them back $10
which when compared to their employment pay rate, amounts to a
drop in the ocean.

At the very least teachers should be handing them out during
the lecture if the BSA don't to educate the kids and the BSA that there
is such a thing as free software that eliminates the
need to steal; and then upload the videos to www.youtube.com
for world shocking media coverage of the event.

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com