Re: NEWS - Roy Schestowitz abused by police at a gay bar

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, mariposas rand mair fheal
<mair_fheal@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:20:13 -0700
<mair_fheal-4DDB85.14201323062008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> In article <2602591.VHH3ui1ZH7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> ____/ mariposas rand mair fheal on Monday 23 June 2008 19:28 : \____

>> http://www.plex86.org/linux2/Roy-Schestowitz-Abused-By-Police-At-Gay-Bar.htm

>> > i have no idea who roy is
>> > nor have you given me any motivation to find out
>>
>> This is /LIBEL/, posted by Microsoft goons.
>
> sorry kid but i have not libeled you

You followed up a post from SillyZeke(tm).  Whether that
was because you thought the above genuinely funny, or
simply to piss Roy off, I can't say.  He's certainly
pissed off, considering his response to me and to you.
The above link is extremely silly, but not funny, IMO
(the distinction is rather subtle).  It is also not that
competently done, either; the images in particular went
AWOL.

> whether or not you do have uncanny ability to piss people off
> remains to be seen

The intent for him is apparently to piss off the Wintrools
with his news reports.  AFAICT, it's generally working.

Followups to COLA since that's where I'm seeing this thread.
Adjust things as one will.

[.arfmeow?sigsnip]

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because it's there and it works.
Windows.  It's there, but does it work?