Re: [News] [OT] Everyone is a Terror Suspect (Until Proven Innocent)

The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Andrew Halliwell
> <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote
> on Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:13:02 +0100
> <enc5j5-sr2.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Ezekiel <c@xxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> I heard that in some 3rd world nations the government has video cameras all
>>> over major cities (like London) so that the police can monitor and record
>>> your every move.
>>
>> I heard that many third world countries still have a death penalty.
>
> Including the United States.

Quite. Forgot it might need to be spelled out for the stupider people in the
group, like "zeek".
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |