Re: Moshe Flatfish Goldfarb getting desperate.

Andrew Halliwell wrote:
Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
cc wrote:
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
Andrew Halliwell wrote:
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

Nice snip job... Again, do you have proof Roy did
not castrate himself for Linux?

You made the claim, YOU prove he did.

I did no such thing. If you can prove I did, be my
guest.

Well you certainly are the only one to bring it up time
and time again.

Gotta seed Google. It works both ways you know.......

Seeding google with disgusting personal libels that could get
you bankrupted and paying roy's living expenses for the rest
of your life, just cos you don't enjoy reading his postings?

Not only scum of the earth, but outrageously stupid to go with
it. I really do hope someone not only locates you, but catches
you in the act of making one of these posts so everyone you've
lied about over the years can sue you into oblivion.

That'd make my year, that would.

Yes, it will make quite a few persona's years here and in other forums.

Talking about habits, one cannot keep posting such filth without having other problematic areas of life. Even if Roy does not get his day in court over this perp's libelous conduct, the just desserts may still be gained.

He already has problems expressing the truth in this and other forums he posts in. This tells me that he also has problems expressing the truth at work and in personal relationships.

Those can get one into more trouble than PEBKAC.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati