[News] Save-Face 'Open Source' versus Free Software Development

Business family, open source community

,----[ Quote ]
| To truly make an open source project a community project, a business has to
| completely let go of it, and recognize that it may go in unexpected
| directions, directions which don’t embrace the business’ vision, which may in
| fact run counter to it.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=2575

CDDL and Microsoft's twisted notion of "collaborative development" spring to
mind.

Devunity: Open community for open-source developers

,----[ Quote ]
| Collaborating on a code project with other developers can be a nightmare, but
| the team at Devunity is trying to fix that.
`----

http://www.webware.com/8301-1_109-9972635-2.html

Recent:

Is Microsoft Hijacking Open Source?