Re: PCLinuxOS 2007: It really is as good as the Hype!

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:24:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ [H]omer on Monday 10 March 2008 12:51 : \____
>
>> pri wrote:
>>
>>> How can i implement a device driver in linux????
>>
>> First you take the source code for your device driver, and place it in a
>> pan with five pints of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for three
>> hours. Take the driver code out of the pan, cut it in half, and scoop
>> out the contents, adding them back into the pan. Grate some of the rind
>> into the pan, and place the rest of the driver code into a muslin cloth.
>> Wring the muslin cloth over the pan, squeezing out as much driver code
>> juice as you can into the pan. Bring the contents of the pan back to the
>> boil, and add preserving sugar, stirring gradually. Leave to simmer for
>> another three hours, then take the pan off the heat, and leave to cool.
>> Pour into a sealed jar, then leave to set overnight in the refrigerator.
>>
>> To activate the driver, spread on hot buttered toast or muffins.
>>
>> If you have any further questions, please consult our recipe fact-sheet:
>>
>> http://lwn.net/Kernel/LDD3/
>>
>> Remember to tune in next week, when we'll be delving into some delicious
>> recipes from the Perl Cookbook.
>
> Yummy! Device drivers make me drool...

Yikes!
Do you realize how odd that statement makes you sound?

No wonder you have no social life Roy Schestowitz.

For Kier and Rick who keep telling me the Linux Zealot cartoons are not
typical Linux people in action, just read what Schestowitz wrote above.

It's right out of the playbook.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: