Re: [News] GNU/Linux Has Spread Everywhere, But Very Quietly

Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You guys are mad.
>
> The ONLY person I ever saw in a departure lounge with Linux on their notebook
> was me.
>
> Try advocacy. It's better than lies.

I ran into another Linux user on the train last week.  Never would have
known except it came up in conversation while in the dining car.  The
guy claimed he travels with his Fedora/Dell laptop all the time but
rarely does anyone look close enough to notice its not running windows.
I experience the same thing with my Ubuntu rig.

We are out there.  We look just like the rest of you.  World domination
is proceeding as planned.  >:)

Thad
all the ingredients on the label.