Re: Why Linux must win

High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> [H]omer wrote:

>>> No, but you can be sure he /propagates/ it ... behind the scenes.
>>>

>>> Just once I'd like to see Sweaty's weekly memo to the Trolls. I
>>> can actually believe he does that. Remember, the title of
>>> "Evangelist" is an /official/ Microsoft job designation.
>>
>> Just once I'd like to see you back up your psycho claims with some
>> facts.
>
> Just once I'd like to see you back up your psychotic claims with some
> facts.

It must be that "blind spot" I alluded to before. I wonder if he even
made the effort to actually follow that link to "Evangelism is War"?

Poor Flatty. It's bad enough that he's a compulsive nymshifter; liar;
homophobe; racist; thief; and overall thug working the cause for one of
the world's most evil corporations, but it turns out that he's also a
paranoid delusional denialist as well. It must have taken his daughter a
monumental effort to get him released from the mental asylum. Maybe
someone should give them a call, and let them know that their star
exhibit is broken again.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 20:12:27 up 78 days, 17:48,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.06, 0.03