Re: [News] Here Comes the OOXML 'Patent Tax' (Already!), OpenOffice.org Shielded

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:03:32 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <92b9a5-rj4.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Wait... I'm confused. Are they saying we need to /pay/ to use their
>> "open" standard?
>
> No.  Schestowitz (as usual) edited the quotes in such a way, and
> combined articles in such a way as to make it look like the articles
> said something that they didn't.
>
> Here he combined both techniques.  He added "related" articles that
> aren't talking about the same thing, and he cut out sections of quotes
> to bring things together so, so that a section of the article of the
> form:
>
>    Paragraph about X
>
>    Paragraph about Y
>
>    Another paragraph about Y
>
> is quoted as
>
>    Paragraph about X
>
>    ...cut...
>
>    Another paragraph about Y
>
> The reader who does not click the link and read the article is left with
> the impression that "Another paragraph about Y" is actually "Another
> paragraph about X".

It appears that Schestowitz has altered his posting style again.
I think he is making subtle changes to his SPAM-O-Matic script.
Notice too that the line count has gone up substantially.

It's now up in the 300 range for many of his posts.

There is no way he is typing in this stuff manually.
No way.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: