Re: [Roy Schestowitz Advocates Imprisoning People for Free Speech] Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire

____/ Jim Richardson on Friday 07 March 2008 21:20 : \____

> On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 13:06:29 -0500,
>  Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 18:36:41 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>>
>>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

>>> And "Moshe" is privy to that info. Certainly, Gary, certainly
>>
>> I don't have to be privy.
>> Neither I nor anyone else in this group has *ever* been offered proof that
>> flatfish is Gary Stewart.
>>

> You didn't claim that flatfish had not been proven to be Gary Stewart,
> you claimed that he wasn't. Kind of an odd thing for someone who doesn't
> know both of the people involved to make.

He's just a little worried about lawsuits over slander, so he tries to create
some uncertainty for future defence. I know his name and I know where he's
from. Like many other people, bothering to spend time on this is a separate
thing. The same goes for Maureen O'Gara.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls