Re: Internet Explorer 8 beta cannot properly display Microsoft?s site

____/ Jerry McBride on Friday 07 March 2008 20:03 : \____

> Only MSFT can do this and it does it very well....
>
> "So far I found kind of surprising thing: Internet Explorer 8 cannot
> properly display even their own (Microsoft) sites. "

http://www.ontoinfo.com/2008/03/06/internet-explorer-8-beta-cannot-properly-display-microsofts-site/

I've alreay come across complaints from people whose site 'breaks' in IE8. They
blog/rant about it. Don't believe a word Microsoft says because judging by
ACID3, Microsoft's browsers remain _by far_ the worst.  See this:

ACID3 and Konqueror

,----[ Quote ]
| As you can see, amongst stable versions (in bold), Konqueror beats them all.
| Hip, hip, hooray for Konqueror (KHTML) devs! And one hip and hooray for
| WebKit!
`----

http://ivan.fomentgroup.org/blog/2008/03/04/acid3-and-konqueror/

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"
Cpu(s): 25.9%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 64.6%id,  4.2%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st