Re: HELP! I'm getting spammed and DDOS attacked from 84.18.207.65

> Microsoft shills must be really worried if it start harassing my Web host using
> lies.

To be frank, Roy, although this guy is likely to be a self-appointed
Microsoft condom, he is also likely to be a perverse clown who simply
enjoys harassing anyone who leaves an exposed profile.

The problem is that there is more than one, and attrition of some type
(even if only a vague worry) is unavoidable.

Since I've killfiled on References (and only for two sites), 2/3rds of
posts are block at my end.  That speaks for itself about the efforts of
these net genital herpes viruses.

Bill forgot to add "like assholes" to his statement below.

--
If you show people the problems and you show people the solutions they will be
moved to act.