Re: HELP! I'm getting spammed and DDOS attacked from 84.18.207.65

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Thursday 06 March 2008 21:49 : \____
>
>> Tony Drudge wrote:
>>
>>> Luckily my firewall is blocking the attacks from 84.18.207.65 but is
>>> there anything else that I can do?
>>>
>>> tia,
>>> - Tony D.
>>
>> Hopefully they succeed
>
> Peter, he's messing with y'all. That the IP address of some sites of mine.
> The Microsoft shills try to get my sites blacklisted using LIES.

I know, I figured as much as I ran a "whois" on that address.
Besides, who would want to DDOS the system of a extremely stupid wintroll?

He can do nothing. If he wanted to "complain", he has to show at least a
shred of evidence, like logs. He has none showing any DDOS, and he would
have to fake them. In that case he would be a criminal, and if he would
follow through he is already half in jail

The teranews nymshifter is extremely stupid, but not stupid enough to risk
that
--
FLASH!  Intelligence of mankind decreasing.  Details at ... uh, when
the little hand is on the ....