[News] New Large Reseller for Linux-based VoIP, Colocation Service Provider Sees Rapid Linux Expansion

  • Subject: [News] New Large Reseller for Linux-based VoIP, Colocation Service Provider Sees Rapid Linux Expansion
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:14:54 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Infradapt(R) Announces Strategic Relationship with Digium(R), The Asterisk
Company

,----[ Quote ]
| Infradapt, a leading regional provider of technology solutions, is proud to
| announce its enhanced relationship with Digium, the Asterisk company, as a
| Select Reseller.
`----

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/03-04-2008/0004767639&EDATE=

ServerTweak Networks Deploys Levanta’s Intrepid to Offer On-Demand Managed
Services to Its Customers

,----[ Quote ]
| Leading Dedicated Servers and Colocation Service Provider Picks Levanta to
| Address the Rapid Expansion of Its Linux Based Offerings
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080304005008&newsLang=en

Linux spreads fast!

Days ago: