[News] The Beauty of KDE SuperKaramba Combined with Plasma

  • Subject: [News] The Beauty of KDE SuperKaramba Combined with Plasma
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:54:20 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
SuperKaramba and Plasma Packages

,----[ Quote ]
| With the great intro provided about Plasma Packages to get Apple's Dashboard
| Widgets running, it follows a screenshot that shows SuperKaramba - yes, it
| works with legacy *.skz files.
`----

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3305

Wow.

Quote for the day:

"Don’t encourage new, cross-platform Java classes, especially don’t help get
great Win 32 implementations written/deployed. [...] Do encourage
fragmentation of the Java classlib space."

                                --Ben Slivka, Microsoft

Yesterday:

Plasma Packages

,----[ Quote ]
| Here's another of the topics I was going to show in the screencast: Packages.
| The test case was getting Apple's Dashboard Widgets to work out of the box.
`----

http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2008/03/plasma-packages.html

KDE Commit Digest - Issue 99 - 24th February 2008

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2008-02-24/