Re: Roy Schestowitz post volume

____/ Sinister Midget on Monday 03 March 2008 13:30 : \____

> On 2008-03-03, William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>
>> /.me looked at google:
>> COLA Statistics, 02 Mar 2008 - colastats:-
>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.st...@xxxxxxxxx>....................... :    407
>>
>> Yet not one fscking word from Ewik about *that* troll's posts.
>
> Moshe Goldflatfish isn't posting anything favorable toward linux or
> detrimental toward the monopoly, that's why.

Well, "Goldflatfish" is also the trooper behind the strategy of bombarding my
colleagues, employers, the President of the University and so forth with
abusive E-mail trying to bully me out of doing the stuff that I do here --
_voluntarily_.

Microsoft is a bully. It plays hardball. Just ask PJ and others who came under
similar type of abuse. Why would some passer-by/USENET poster ever go this
far? Now, you tell me... why make it a life campaign to gag me?

Why did Erik harass an artist just so that he harasses or sues me? And yes, he
had to persistently ask him time after time (nagging the guy) to actually
bother to send me a message (he told me), asking for removal of an image I DID
ATTRIBUTE TO HIM (with a _hyperlink_ to his Web site).

Whether all those scummy trolls are employed by someone to do this or not, I
don't know and I don't care. Judge for yourself and just keep me out of your
freakin' slanderfest.

Just seen this one about 6 days ago:

Life Is Complicated

,----[ Quote ]
| Those with long memories might suggest a parallel between Rick’s position and
| mine when in 1997, I was sitting on the XML Working Group and co-editing the
| spec, on a pro bono basis as an indie consultant. Netscape hired me to
| represent their interests, and when I announced this, controversy ensued.
| Which is a nice way of saying that Microsoft went berserk; tried
| unsuccessfully to get me fired as co-editor, and then launched a vicious,
| deeply personal extended attack in which they tried to destroy my career and
| took lethal action against a small struggling company because my wife worked
| there. It was a sideshow of a sideshow of the great campaign to bury Netscape
| and I’m sure the executives have forgotten; but I haven’t.
`----

http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2007/01/24/Mixup

This is the guy who 'invented' XML in case you don't know him.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/ >
Tasks: 150 total,   1 running, 149 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie