Re: Roy Schestowitz post volume

____/ 7 on Monday 03 March 2008 02:44 : \____

> Micoshaft Fradster and Asstroturfer Erik Funkenbusch wrote on behalf of
> micoshaft corporation:
>
>> I've posted
>> 36,000 posts in 17 years.
>>
>> Makes you think.
>>
>> It also seems kind of odd, given the number of people that accused me of
>> being paid to post, and that nobody could post as much as I do without
>> being paid.
>>
>> Makes you wonder.
>

> Guilty as charged!
>
> I can't imagine anyone having such zealous attachment to micoshaft
> products so as to waste 17 years of their life time posting
> anti-linux messages. I think it is an incredible sad day
> for micoshaft loosers.
>
> Despite all your looser efforts, Linux has blossomed.
>
> http://www.livecdlist.com
> http://www.distrowatch.com

STILL with the big lie!! Erik, you little rotten...

I AM NOT BEING PAID FOR ANY OF THIS. GET IT?

I've seen the same dirty tricks being used to discredit other people, using
libel essentially.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 135 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie