Re: [News] Microsoft OOXML: Fail

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:1713876.KhxXeN0Nff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> ____/ Jesper Lund Stocholm on Saturday 01 March 2008 15:33 : \____

>> So could you please explain to me the correlation between the Indian
>> vote yesterday and Microsoft bribing them? According to a comment on
>> Brian Jones' blog [0] India disapproved 97.86% of the responses from
>> ECMA.
>
> An unsuccessful case of misconduct does not make it any less of a
> misconduct.

Good one, Roy.

A: Why are you whistling?
B: So scare off the tigers
A: But there are no tigers in Copenhagen
B: Well, there you go!

>> [0]
>> <snip link to buddy>

I didn't post the link as a link to Brian Jones' blog as such but as a
link to the comment section so you could see where I got the numbers
from.

And I am not even asking for proof - just some sort of answer that will
help me understand your claim.

--
Jesper Lund Stocholm
http://idippedut.dk