Re: [News] Microsoft OOXML: Fail

On 2008-03-01, Jesper Lund Stocholm <jls2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:3515290.LKe7cgyNvA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
>> ____/ Jesper Lund Stocholm on Saturday 01 March 2008 10:30 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

>>> Ahem - did you miss how the Indians actually voted yesterday?
>>
>> No.
>
> So could you please explain to me the correlation between the Indian vote
> yesterday and Microsoft bribing them? According to a comment on Brian
> Jones' blog [0] India disapproved 97.86% of the responses from ECMA.
>
> [0]
> http://blogs.msdn.com/brian_jones/archive/2008/02/29/brm-is-done-time-to-sleep.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

Giving a bribe may be for "services rendered", but there's no absolute
assurance you bought the vote until the vote is cast. What is the
briber going to do to the bribeee, sue them for taking money and doing
nothing illegal?

Ask Hillary about her super-delegates if you don't want to take my word
for it.

--
A choice is always possible, even without any options.