Re: Microsoft Yahoo antitrust hearings predicted ..

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 01 March 2008 03:55 : \____

> Doug Mentohl wrote:
>> on 24/02/08 16:06 Rick wrote:
>
>>> I am wondering how much of this Yahoo acquisition junk is just a
>>> plan to weaken Yahoo.
>>
>> They want to  share' Yahoos' best brains ..
>
> Sounds like a line from a zombie movie.

In this movie, however, the heads are empty, much like the room (Yahoo employee
would flee, at least those with brains).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows: backward-compatible, even for viruses
Mem:    515500k total,   444080k used,    71420k free,     5240k buffers