Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Offices Searched for Hookers

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Thursday 20 March 2008 23:44 : \____

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "7" <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> showArticle.jhtml?articleID=206904692
>>>

>>> I thought a high price hooker was PISTA ultimate edition complete
>>> with viruses.
>>>
>>> Linux doesn't do any of that. Its all free and comes free of viruses.
>>
>> Linux is free of viruses? You mean like Roy Schestowitz's web site that
>> was hacked and infected by script kiddies?
>>

> Please point us to the linux-viruses of that site, will you?

Short incident for the first time in 7 years of using 3 BSD/Linux servers (plus
local servers).

365x7x3=7665 days (give or take some years). A day among 7665 days is almost
negligible.

Compare that with 40% of all Windows boxes being zombies at any given point in
time.

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.
Tasks: 113 total,   1 running, 111 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie