Re: Why won't you answer the question, Homer?

> In article <%WsDj.21103$dT.8230@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > How is reading posts in a public forum (that I was in first) and
>> > responding to them in that forum stalking, Homer?
>>
>> If the woman won't talk to you, yet you persist in attempting to make
>> unwanted contact, it is stalking.
>
> If the woman comes to a public place you are hanging out, and makes an
> announcement to everyone there, and asks if anyone has a comment, and
> you, along with others, answer, that is not stalking, Linonut.
>
> Do you consider yourself to be stalking me?  You've responded to quite a
> few of my comments.

You sure don't get it, do you?  I would consider the shit you post to
Roy to be arrogant, insulting in tone, and voluminous enough in its
sarcasm to be very harassing.

You do a lot of yapping here that you wouldn't dare do in person.

I suppose we all do to some extent, it's the protectiveness of the
medium.  But Roy doesn't deserve what you and Erik do to him.

--
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
   -- Bill Gates