[News] Linux-ready Data Acquisition and Control Systems Introduced

  • Subject: [News] Linux-ready Data Acquisition and Control Systems Introduced
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:20:49 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Device acts as Ethernet I/0 slave and more

,----[ Quote ]
| The 'Cube' is flexible and is capable of being deployed as an Ethernet I/O
| slave, a standalone data logger, a standalone Linux-based PAC or a Modbus
| slave
`----

http://www.manufacturingtalk.com/news/ade/ade408.html

Related:

Microsoft cans key conference

,----[ Quote ]
| SOFTWARE giant Microsoft has decided that it does not love its popular Mobile
| and Embedded DevCon any more and has pulled the plug.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/01/16/microsoft-cans-key-conference

Linux to grow 278% in embedded/mobile/real-time apps

,----[ Quote ]