Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 16 March 2008 16:23 : \____

> Kier wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 02:48:04 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>>> Until Photoshop [snip]
>
> Yawn. Who cares?
>
> Photoshop is grossly overpriced; over-hyped junk.
>
>> What a tiresome, ugly little prick you are, flatty, you jeering,
>> sneering piece of worm-meat. How about you stop polluting this group
>> with you unpleasantness?
>
> How about he stops polluting the human gene-pool, and goes back to the
> mental asylum where he belongs, so they can put him out of our misery.

You're asking Gary Stewart to quit his job for a Microsoft proxy.

I received mail from Mary Jo Foley half an hour ago. Microsoft indeed employs
an agency which ties up agents who spy on/harass people who write about
Microsoft. That explains why 4 COLA Munchkins were able to all mod down just
hour after I had posted them.

Now prepare for the classic response. Something about
paranoia/amnesia/tinfoil/whatever. It'll be amusing. :-)

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymity - established 2001, Google Groups
roy      pts/2        cg093a.halls.man Sun Mar 16 08:12   still logged in