Re: [News] The Ballmer Gangster Spreads Anti-Free Software FUD in CEO Day

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 15 March 2008 21:35 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Time for Ballmer to plan some more briberies, proxy wars and what
>> Microsoft /itself/ calls "Jihad". Busines as usual.
>
> You misspelt "bizniz".

Oh yeah... this one:

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

>> ....And some people insist Microsoft has changed.
>
> I don't see any of the Vole's thugs claiming that they've changed their
> ways. Mostly they just refuse to accept that there was ever anything
> wrong with their bizniz methods to begin with. But that's the Devil for
> you ... blinded by his amusement with his own wickedness.

Found some time ago:

Industry Moves: Microsoft Appoints New Head of Zune Unit

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft's Entertainment & Devices Div. President Robbie Bach sent an e-mail
| on Oct. 4 notifying staff of this. Thompson will report to J Allard...he
| worked with Allard on the original Xbox business. Several of the early Xbox
| cohorts are already on the Zune team, the story says and quotes
| Allard: "We're getting the gang back together."

http://biz.yahoo.com/paidcontent/071005/1_315471_id.html?.v=1

Mind highlight.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Digits 772-777 of Pi are 999999