Re: What's Bob Sutor afraid of?

Jesper Lund Stocholm wrote:

> Well, I wrote a comment to his very article but he refused to make it
> public.

Which is presumably why Sutor has blocked comments, to prevent people
like you and Smith from astroturfing all over his blog, just like you
try to do here, in COLA. Having an alternative view is one thing, but
AFAICT most of the trolls; shills and astroturfers have nothing other
than deceitful spin, are much too close to the source to be credible,
and so have a vested interest in trying to bury the truth, which they
seem to do with prolific zeal. Just ask Smith, who's apparently taken
up a position as a professional creep, stalking Roy all day. Will you
be joining him in his new venture, I wonder?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 23:56:42 up 85 days, 21:32,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.03