Re: The Smartest People choose what works best for them.

____/ RonB on Friday 14 March 2008 19:57 : \____

> amicus_Munchkin_curious wrote:
>
>> My own opinion is that people who continually bash Microsoft are really
>> dissatisfied with themselves.  They seem to be saying "My life sucks and
>> every time that I see Gates or Balmer strutting around, I get pissed off.
>
> Actually, it's the opposite. Micro$haft FUDites are obsessed with other
> people's money, specifically Bill Gate's money. They think if they "hang
> around the rich" enough (in other words, buy and promote Micro$haft
> products), that maybe they'll get some of it. I've got news for you,
> unfortunate Wintrolls, no matter how much you kiss your bronze bust of Bill
> Gate's ass and drizzle your monitor with your froth as you troll COlA, he's
> never going to adopt you. Get on with your life.
>
> (See how fun bullshit, amateur psychology can be?)

Heh. Classic pointless Microsoft comeback from amicus_Munchkin_curious. So it's
OK for Gates to blackmail government and for Ballmer to bully people, even
analysts (I heard a podcast from executives who say he shouts at them over the
phone).

Pearly and Ballmer are like a pair of criminals who think that wealth makes
them immune to time in jail. One of these two criminals, who pretty much
bribes politicians in subtle ways think that wearing a sweater gives him
immunity (and ammunition) also.

All of this is _well documented_. Nothing is just pulled out of a sleeve here,
but law enforcement is broken.

"Pearly Gates and Em-Ballmer
    One promises you heaven and the other prepares you for the grave. "
                --Ray Noorda, Novell

To a great extent, the fight against Microsoft is not about hatred.

To a great extent, the fight against Microsoft is not about zeal.

To a great extent, the fight against Microsoft is not about envy.

To a great extent, the fight against Microsoft is not about competition.

It is a fight against crime. And the closer you look (the press refuses to
cover this properly, if at all), the more evidence you find. The
only 'fairness' here is that some companies do that too. They too are
criminals and it doesn't make Microsoft any more innocent.

Solution to crime? More transparency.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   McDonald's Certified Sandwich Engineer (MCSE)
Swap:  1510068k total,   690836k used,   819232k free,    59424k cached