Re: Roy Schestowitz thinks advocates are stupid - and the advocates accept this. (was Back on Demon.Net Again Roy?)

____/ William Poaster on Friday 14 March 2008 12:51 : \____

> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> Tony Drudge the idiot troll <tonydrudge@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> And Roy Schestowitz spews the ridiculous nonsense and every advocate here
>>> simply nods their heads and agrees. Yep... Schestowitz thinks that you
>>> "advocates" are about as smart as a bag of turds because he spews this
>>> nonsense and expects you all to believe it.
>>>

>> You really aren't all that bright, are you?
>
> The troll's as dumb as a sack of shit. It's no idea what leafnode is, nor how
> leafnode works. It just disengages what little brain it has, & opens it's
> mouth & yaps.
>
>> Roy uses my leafnode server.
>>
>> My leafnode server posts outgoing messages via 3 different news servers,
>> and takes incoming messages from those three plus another 4, making a
>> total of 7 routes incoming and 3 routes outgoing.
>>
>> I have more than one ISP, so the IP routes taken to these NNTP servers
>> can also vary.
>>
>> Furthermore, Roy has more than one route into my system, because of my
>> use of multiple ISPs.
>>
>> The reason my setup is like this is so that if any one or even two of
>> the news servers are down, then service is still maintained for myself,
>> Roy and others who also use the system.
>>
>> I know that the Windows world doesn't really understand high availability
>> design, but one issue is avoiding common-mode failure.  My setup is
>> intended to avoid that as much as is reasonably possible, not just
>> at my end, but at the upstream/downstream end, and even in their own
>> network streams.
>>
>> And yes, just in case this still hasn't got through
>> *Roy has no control over this*.
>> *It happens automatically*.
>> *It happens automagically*
>> *It happens without user intervention*
>>
>> Clear?
>
> The troll is not intelligent enough, which is why it's a troll.

Scott Douglas borrows an account from " http://www.teranews.com ", which I have
downloaded... right into the bin bucket! He pays Tera whilst going to collect
FUD stamps, along with a greasy bag of chips (FOOD). Must be lonely up there
for Scott in Canada...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=