Re: [News] MSBBC Lies, Breaks Another Promise, So Linux Users Break DRM Shackles

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 14 March 2008 08:37 : \____

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/03/12/iplayer_linux_stream_download_hack/

>>> Microsoft have *never* had any intention of providing a linux client.
>>> It doesn't matter how many £100s of millions of our cash Ashley shovels
>>> into the trouser pockets in Redmond, Microsoft will *not* produce a
>>> good, working, iPlayer client for Linux.  It would be commercial suicide
>>> for themselves - why would they do it?
>>>
>>> You'd have to be fairly dumb not to spot that, Ashley, eh?
>>
>> he sort of insisted that only 600 people in the UK use that software which
>> Microsoft calls its number one competitor. He's part of the Big Lie Club.
>
> Maybe he'd been told that by Microsfot people and actually believed
> them?  He could be very naive.

He may have been DeIcaza-ised. :-)

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: chmod a-x internet; kill -9 internet
 13:00:02 up 49 days, 22:54,  4 users,  load average: 0.75, 0.87, 1.29