Re: [News] Miguel de Icaza Continues to be Slammed for Serving Microsoft

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Nice to see the iTWire news article providing Google Groups links to the
>>> actual c.o.l.a thread containing [H]omer's direct challenges to Miguelito,
>>> including the link on page 3 under the phrase "One more item of interest".
>>>
>>>    http://www.itwire.com/content/view/17069/1090/1/2/
>>>    http://tinyurl.com/2ra448
>>
>> [H]omer will probably publish an article soon. The whole Mono story is getting
>> exposed, regardless or whether Miguel tells it or not.
>>
>> The OSNews discussion shows you that more people start to understand just
>> what's going on. Miguel joins the discussion with ad hominem attacks, as
>> usual. Jeff Waugh joins him.
>
> Just goes to show you, you ought to keep it sweet even in COLA.
>
> You can see Moshe stroking Hadron, in public!  Ewwwww.

I really don't have time for the kind of abuse the trolls get into here.
I know that they're trying to provoke a reaction, of course, this is
very much why they do it, but I don't see it as appropriate.

I'm sure I've lost my rag a couple of times here, but not often :-)