Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

* Steven Friel Jr. peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> If the trolls wanted to show multiple routes, they wouldn't have a hard
>> time
>> showing that I sometimes post from the Manchester server (this morning for
>> example), Google Groups (about 2 weeks ago) and a couple of others, always
>> under the same name. 4-5 years ago I posted as "Roy S Schestowitz".
>
> Quite ridiculous actually. "Multiple routes" is completely meaningless. When
> posting from any machine there's a greater than zero chance that your
> traffic may take a different route depending on the network traffic at the
> time. Regardless of where you post from, you still need to actually login to
> the news server in order to post.
>
> I'd expect anyone with an IQ of over 60 to realize this. What is your IQ?

Gotta be higher than yours, if all you can do is convert his poor choice
of words into an IQ issue.

By the way, how come a search for steve-friel@xxxxxxxxxx comes up empty?

If I remove the "google.com", all that comes up in the Groups category
is one hit:

    Help needed on gay parents. Please forward on.
    Group: bit.listserv.gaynet
    Thank you Steve Friel, Jesus College, Cambridge.
    sj...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ********** If you receive GayNet via direct