Re: [News] Microsoft OOXML: Fail

"Jesper Lund Stocholm" <jls2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns9A5E7395D52CDjlundstocholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> I am amazed to find Microsoft partners in a Linux newsgroup. They
>> don't just defend themselves. They defend OOXML now. Next step
>> slamming the GPL? Attacking advocates? How low has Microsoft sunk? I
>> mean, I know the company approaches debt and tries to hide this, but
>> it's no reason or excuse to harass its #1 competition.
>
> Well, Roy, the reason for my starting to post here was that I saw
> factually
> wrong information being spread here amongst others by you. My wish was
> merely to provide the correct information to you guys. You might not like
> me correcting you, but my aim was simply to provide the correct
> information
> ... which I have done.

Your reason for posting is the same reason that most people post here. To
correct the lies and factual errors that are constantly posted here.
Interestingly enough... even if an article is factually correct, after Roy
Kent "edits" the headline and takes a few sentences out-of-context and
posts it here, the original truth and meaning present in the article no
longer exists.

> And no - I am not defending OOXML ... there is really no point in doing
> it
> in here.

Schestowitz is *not* interested in truth or facts. He's simply here to
generate page hits for his for-profit personal websites such as
BoycottNovell and Schestowtiz. He runs Google adds on those sites to
generate profits for himself. He takes any criticism personally since it
directly affects his finances. (He sometimes posts from different news
servers (like giganews) and with different nyms so it's not always obvious
that it's Roy posting.)