Re: [News] New Eee PCs with Linux are Better-specced PCs Than Windows

____/ RonB on Tuesday 11 March 2008 03:39 : \____

> Stevie_Ballmer wrote:
>
>>> So the bottom line is that Linux on these things needs work.
>>> You chose to tweak Linux.
>>> Most people will and do choose to install Windows on it.
>>>

>> Ca...Ching!
>
> And you have this little thing called "proof?"
>
> Ca...Ching! indeed.

We now officially have Microsoft partners defending Microsoft in this
newsgroup. Take Stocholm for example. Microsoft partner in a Linux forum. I
can assure you he's not alone.

Do any of the advocates here have an affiliation with a Linux company? I think
not. Does any of them, if any, invade Microsoft NGs?

Microsoft is one of the world's larger mafia-like organisations. It pays some
little guys to do the 'dirt job', whether it is to sue IBM or to attack people
anonymously.

Stevo Soprano must be very proud. He raised an army.

Maths applied to numbers is like logic applied to statistics. Statistics are
lies.
Tasks: 134 total,   1 running, 133 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie