Re: Doug Mentohl demonstrates how to be a moron ..

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 19:16 : \____

> spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

>>> Correction, Kid still with unfinished degree, likely because he spends all
>>> his time spamming the net.  AFAICT he still hasn't been awarded his degree.
>>
>> Exqueeze me?
>> Unfinished degree? Really... tsk.
>> Spamming the net?
>> When have I *EVER* done that? Awww, is poor old ewik getting all confuzzled
>> and mistaking me for Roy, now?
>
> Roy's a postgrad, I think?

I finished most of my experimental (as in practical) work when I was 23. Due to
filtering, I don't know what the trolls are saying about me or my university
(I've been employed here since I was 19), but I was fortunate enough to do my
PhD with the head of the computer science department... and it's ranked at the
very top, on par with only 5 others (Oxford, Soton, Cam, Edin and another one
I can't recall).

Roy S. Schestowitz
Swap:  1510068k total,   538100k used,   971968k free,    63352k cached