Re: Microsoft brand is in deep decline

Ignoramus10476 <ignoramus10476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2008-03-29, Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> M$ will never catch the iPod.
>>
>> And where are all these Linux based iPod-like devices we keep hearing
>> about?
>
> I have one and it works very well. It is called Cowon A3 movie
> player. To be more precise, it is my wife's, as I do not watch
> movies. It works great and does not require any software, it looks

Aha. So you know nothing about it. But it's "great". And your ability to
compare and contrast with similar devices is ? .... Oh yes. You do not
use it.

> like a USB drive to the host computer.

Aha. So basic connectivity.

> My major opposition to iPod is that it requires installing Apple
> spyware.

I see ..... *nurse meds please*.

--
<donnerjack> Nothing says "I enjoy living with you" like the gift of
             3rd degree burns...