Re: DFS - Mr No-Life

____/ SomeBloke on Saturday 29 March 2008 09:23 : \____

> Does anyone else feel that DFS (Dirty Fun Sock) should get out more and get
> a life?

I've just taken a look at G2 (because of the filters). It's hilarious. The
trolls cannot find /real/ broad evidence against Linux, so they do the
equivalent of copying the log of a Microsoft Windows helpline. Need one go to
a Windows help forum and just copy and paste /individual/ **incidents**?

Apart from that, I can smell some abuse reports coming the way of DFS's ISP. I
never file any, but others certainly do. That's how 'tab' was eliminated.

The more aggressive Microsoft Munchkins, the more miserable they must be. Linux
must therefore be doing exceptionally well.

*sniff sniff*

French police deal blow to Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| The French paramilitary police force said Wednesday it is ditching Microsoft
| for the free Linux operating system, becoming one of the biggest
| administrations in the world to make the break.
`----

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iU4Lq7tOR_WVOJLZ3IeRaIH03x6w

Oh oh! Microsoft is running low on cash whilst all the senior executives ditch
the company, except Ballmer.

French police deal blow to Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| The French paramilitary police force said Wednesday it is ditching Microsoft
| for the free Linux operating system, becoming one of the biggest
| administrations in the world to make the break.
`----

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iU4Lq7tOR_WVOJLZ3IeRaIH03x6w

Huh?? What????? Ballmer mentioned retirement also as he goes "off the script"?

Steve Ballmer's Nine Year Retirement Plan

http://blogs.eweek.com/cebit/content/cebit/steve_ballmers_nine_year_retirement_plan.html

But, but... everyone loves Microsoft, no?

Microsoft Plummets, Retail Falls While Beauty Gains in CoreBrand 2007 Brand
Power Rankings

,----[ Quote ]
| The annual "CoreBrand Brand Power 100" Branding Index(R) of 1,200 US
| corporations ranks Coca-Cola Company and Johnson & Johnson at #1 and #2
| respectively, unchanged since 2004. Meanwhile, Microsoft's corporate brand
| declined in stunning fashion over the past four years, falling from 11 in
| 2004 to 59 in 2007 Microsoft, a decline of 48 places!
`----

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=834308

Oh f***!!! No wonder the trolls are so angry. I guess the OOXML crimes will do
no good in bringing recovery. Rather, they'll bring more antitrust fines.
HEAVY fines.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com