Re: Linux admins violate support agreements ..

____/ Linonut on Friday 28 March 2008 16:16 : \____

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver/compare/windows-server-vs-red-hat-linux.mspx

> Microsoft sure spends a lot of time and money talking down the
> competition.

Yes, it calls it "Jihad".

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

"For this reason, to use their own words, Microsoft sought
to “undermine”, “piss on” and “steal” the java language, just as they
considered themselves to be engaged in a “jihad” against Netscape."

Appeared in: http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,30023,00.html?st.ne.lh..ni

"Allegedly CNET reporter used confidential internal e-mail from Microsoft in
his article “Microsoft’s holy war against java”".

Appeared in: http://www.salonmagazine.com/21st/log/

"Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I’m going to fucking bury that guy, I
have done it before, and I will do it again. I’m going to fucking kill
Google."
                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO

"I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance"
                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief

"I’d be glad to help tilt lotus into into the death spiral. I could do it
Friday afternoon but not Saturday. I could do it pretty much any time the
following week."
                --Brad Silverberg, Microsoft

"We need to slaughter Novell before they get stronger….If you’re going to kill
someone, there isn’t much reason to get all worked up about it and angry. You
just pull the trigger. Any discussions beforehand are a waste of time. We need
to smile at Novell while we pull the trigger."
                --Jim Allchin, Platform Group Vice President

...and so on...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls
Tasks: 122 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie