[News] Mobile Linux Company Receives Honour

RED HERRING: Purple Labs Selected As Finalist For Red Herring 100 Europe

| Red Herring announced this week that mobile Linux software company, Purple
| Labs, was named a Finalist of Red Herring 100 Europe, an award given to the
| top 100 private technology companies based in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East
| and Africa) region each year.
`----

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/1267197/

Related:

Purple Labs launches Linux phone

,----[ Quote ]
| Purple Labs has announced a new mobile handset in conjunction with NXP
| Semiconductors aimed at emerging markets – and it runs Linux.
`----

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/02/04/purple_labs_launches_linux_phone/1

A Linux-powered iPhone

,----[ Quote ]