Re: [News] [Rival] Jack 'Microsoft' Schofield: "Hate America? Use open source!"

____/ Matt on Thursday 27 March 2008 17:26 : \____

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/03/26/hate_america_use_open_source.html

>> New smear: "Linux users are anti-America"
>
> Unfortunately some America-haters work to harm the American software
> industry by promoting Linux and smearing America in the same breath.
>
> They want the American software industry alienated from Linux, so as to
> delay Linux adoption in America.  They know Linux will eventually be
> dominant worldwide and that America's clinging to Microsoft will be
> detrimental in the long-term to the American software industry and to
> America in general.
>
> Aside: I don't detect that Roy is an America hater.

I have a lot of family there. I don't like the current administration, which
favours corporate imperialism (weak minds think alike).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows: backward-compatible, even for viruses
 02:00:01 up 8 days, 14:09,  5 users,  load average: 0.86, 1.22, 1.61