Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Likely to Borrow More Money from the Bank for Yahoo!

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 27 March 2008 01:35 : \____

http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2006/04/17/perens_launches_open_source_domain_parking_service.html

>> and going into debt.
>
> .----
> | [Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
> | make sure that you don't make any money, either.
> `----
>
> http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

Microsoft's upper hand never had anything to do with honesty.

"We're getting the gang back together."

                        -- J Allard, Microsoft (2007)

http://biz.yahoo.com/paidcontent/071005/1_315471_id.html?.v=1

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open Source